Food Festival Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions
1. Booking for the event is by email only for groups of up to six people and lead contact of the group will need to give their name and contact details. This information will be used for any track and trace requirements and will be deleted four weeks after the event.
2. Social distancing guidelines issued by the government must be adhered to at all times.
3. Anyone with any symptoms or feeling unwell should not attend the event.
4. All on site regulations and guidance notices must be complied with at all times.
5. Attendees are welcome to bring their own seating for personal use.
6. No alcohol is to be brought into the event as this contravenes our event licencing regulations.
7. All queueing protocols must be followed when using the food stands, bar or toilet and hand washing facilities. There may be delays whilst cleaning processes are taking place.
8. The live music area will be cordoned off to ensure a safe distance from the stage for all attendees. Please do not attempt to move these barriers.
9. Organisers have the right to refuse entry to anyone not abiding by these terms and conditions.
Front Row Fest Terms & Conditions
You are welcome to bring picnics and seating with you but as this is a playing area no cans or glass will be allowed into the festival site although they can be taken into the camping area. There will be a wide selection of food and drink available to purchase on the site.
Camping area is for tents only as this is a secure area that is monitored from gates opening at 11 am Saturday until 9am Sunday morning and this area has no vehicle access. All camping equipment will need to be transported on foot from the car park area that is 100 metres away.
• No BBQs, sky lanterns, flares or any other naked flames in any part of the festival or camping area.
• Free parking on site. Distance from car park to festival entrance is no more than 250 metres.
• Disabled parking is available.
• Tickets are non-refundable unless in the event of the festival being completely cancelled.
The organisers reserve the right to refuse entry or eject from the event anyone who’s behaviour is deemed not suitable for a family festival environment. The organisers reserve the right to change the line up or any advertised event.