Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions
1. Booking for the event is by email only for groups of up to six people and lead contact of the group will need to give their name and contact details. This information will be used for any track and trace requirements and will be deleted four weeks after the event.
2. Social distancing guidelines issued by the government must be adhered to at all times.
3. Anyone with any symptoms or feeling unwell should not attend the event.
4. Attendees temperature may be taken upon entry to the field using a non contact device.
5. All on site regulations and guidance notices must be complied with at all times.
6. Attendees are welcome to bring their own seating for personal use.
7. No alcohol is to be brought into the event as this contravenes our event licencing
8. All queueing protocols must be followed when using the food stands, bar or toilet and hand washing facilities. There may be delays whilst cleaning processes are taking place.
9. The live music area will be cordoned off to ensure a safe distance from the stage for all attendees. Please do not attempt to move these barriers.
10. Organisers have the right to refuse entry to anyone not abiding by these terms and conditions.